7/25/2020

Re: I have new ideas - interested?

Hello,

I'm still waiting to hear back from you and this is my last shot in the dark.

If at any time you are in need of a business and marketing-centric guest post contributor, Let me know and I'll prioritize your request.


Looking forward to working with you in the near future!


Warm Regards,

photograph  
Itamar Gero
Founder, CEO
Email: itamar.gero@seoreseller.com
Website: www.seoreseller.com
facebook icon twitter icon linkedin icon 




-----Original Message-----

Hello,

Bumping up this email again. would love to hear back from you about the topic choices.

If you have another topic in mind, I'd love to explore it with you and see if there's any contribution we can make for your blog.


I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm Regards,

photograph  
Itamar Gero
Founder, CEO
Email: itamar.gero@seoreseller.com
Website: www.seoreseller.com
facebook icon twitter icon linkedin icon 




-----Original Message-----

Hello,

Following-up on my email from yesterday, did you get to decide on a topic I recommended?

Let me know if you're interested. Hoping to go live next week!


Warm Regards,

photograph  
Itamar Gero
Founder, CEO
Email: itamar.gero@seoreseller.com
Website: www.seoreseller.com
facebook icon twitter icon linkedin icon 




-----Original Message-----

Hi there,

How are you holding up? I hope all is well with you!

My name is Itamar Gero, I'm the founder of SEOReseller.com. I'm really interested in creating a great piece to add to all the great stuff you currently have up. My work has appeared on SocialMediaToday, SEMRush, and Business2Community among others.

I'd love to see if there's an opportunity to collaborate with you on a guest post on your website. We're currently crafting 4 articles that I think we could partner with you on. At the moment, I'm going to share my experiences in business and marketing through the following topics:

Topic:

Google My Business Optimization: How to Rank Better for Local SEO

Google My Business serves more than a just a listing. If optimized correctly, this can help businesses ramp up their online presence on local search results. Learn how to leverage GMB and impove searchability for local businesses.

Why Having a Responsive Website Matters for Small Businesses

Most small business think they can get by with just a Facebook page and opt to not have a website. What they fail to realize is they're missing tons of opportunities to be visible to a wider audience. This blog explains the importance of having a responsive, optimized website for small businesses. 

Small Business SEO: How to Dominate the Online Landscape 

Just because you're a small business or a startup doesn't mean you can't compete with the big players on search. By implementing the best SEO practices and keeping a close eye on industry trends, you can take your small business to page one rankings.

Local SEO Hacks: Why Reviews Matter and How to Leverage Them for Businesses

Local business reviews have a strong impact on a website's local SEO rankings. But it goes beyond that. Reviews show authenticity and encourage customers to take action. Learn why it's important to make reviews a part of your local SEO strategy. 

Let me know if you're interested in one of the four above, and I'd be happy to share the draft with you, and add your thoughts in before guest posting together. We'll share it with our network of 30,000 digital marketing agencies once it's live.


I'll keep you up to date, and will follow up with you by tomorrow.


Warm Regards,

photograph  
Itamar Gero
Founder, CEO
Email: itamar.gero@seoreseller.com
Website: www.seoreseller.com
facebook icon twitter icon linkedin icon 



No comments:

Post a Comment